About
us

LEIMRO designs, develops and delivers a group of specialized products for concrete industry. Our core products are highly efficient and environment friendly heating and cooling systems intended for ready mix batching plants and precast element factories.

Standard products from our portfolio cover 75% of customers’ needs worldwide. On top of this we offer a tailored made solutions to fulfill requirements of remaining 25% of customers.

Thanks to reliability, flexible customer approach and quick response to market needs, we have managed to gain a significant market share in: Norway, Finland, Sweden Germany, Austria and Poland you can also find our units in Estonia, Italy and Romania. Continuous development and new product launch policy allow us to help our customer and solve their problems in more complex way.

“We are not interested in meeting customers expectations, we want to exceed them”

                                                                                                                                              Maksymilian Mrozowski

Deliveries

The map shows the countries to which we have delivered our products

Deliveries

Mapa

Mapa
GermanyPolandAustriaEstoniaFinlandItalyNorwayRomaniaSweden

Germany

Poland

Austria

Estonia

Finland

Italy

Norway

Romania

Sweden

Germany Finland Norway Austria Estonia Italy Poland Romania Sweden